Simple Tips & Tricks to Help Your Kids Concentrate Better
1. Avoid frustration.
2. Give clear and simple instructions.
3. Observe their learning styles.
4. Choose a learning area that is comfortable and far from distractions.
5. Set time limits.
6. Increase physical activity by exercising.
7. Give stretching breaks.
8. Use an agreed upon signal.
9. Change their eating habits.
The holiday season is an ideal time for your child to rest and recharge. If your child has been yearning for a break from the stress and routine of the hectic academic school term – he now has a “neuro-scientific” excuse for it. …
You're on Brain Optimax's Learning Site Go to Brain Optimax's Main Site → Reading is very important in our school-age children’s lives. Even though it is involved in every subject, many children struggle to love it, some even hates the activity. How to get our...
There are ways to prevent the emotional outbursts from happening. Here are 6 tips to avoid classroom tantrums: