Cutting-edge Solutions To
Peak Brain Performance
Brain Optimax is a subsidiary of Brain Optimax - Australia, a leader in the exciting field of "fitness solutions for the brain & body", that sources &
This internship is for you - if you don't believe in mediocrity. You push boundaries & strive for excellence in learning & in life. You have a can-do attitude and believe that every learning opportunity will get you closer to being a successful marketer and are looking for the opportunity to jumpstart your career to new heights.
Responsibilities & Benefits
- Actively network, create meetings & build trusting relationships with potential clients and institution partners to forge win-win collaborative partnerships.
- Post about our products/services online, e.g. social media and forums
- Brainstorm advertising and positioning ideas
- Assist in organizing & participating in marketing events such as road shows as a spokesperson for Brain Optimax
- Increase Brain Optimax’s brand awareness and generate new sales opportunities.
- Receive a special Intern’s allowance
- A Certificate of Completion that you can proudly add to your resume
- Develop practical real-world skills that you can’t learn in a classroom
Revenue Performance-based Incentives
- Upon completion, top performers stand to receive an offer of permanent employment with full employee benefits^
WHAT YOU NEED TO QUALIFY…
- Excellent communication skills in Bhs. Indonesia & English (min. intermediate-level)
- Professional attitude
- An outgoing, friendly personality, and a desire to meet new people
- Prior work experience as a Promoter, Event or Retail Sales Rep or similar role would be an advantage but not mandatory
- Students in their 3rd or final year of studies or fresh graduates with an S1 in Marketing, Communications or other relevant majors
In addition to performance incentives, there are special benefits such as pizza lunch treats, etc. set-up to further incentivize your hard work and effort.
We are exclusively inviting outstanding candidates that are serious about building a career in Sales & Marketing to apply. Send your English-language CV & cover-letter* to Ms. Novi at: email@example.com
*Be sure to highlight at least one major relevant achievement & personal qualities that make you a suitable candidate. Type ‘Brand Ambassador Application’ in the email “Subject” field.