Build Your Therapist Career On A Firm Foundation
We’re an integrated holistic neuro-psychological services outfit with a primary focus on neuro-enhancement, and elective behavioural & speech therapy services that focus on improving specific behaviors, including social skills, communication, reading, as well as adaptive learning skills, such as fine motor dexterity, and academic remediation as part of our repertoire of therapeutic services.
We are seeking passionate new graduates and experienced candidates with an academic background in an allied healthcare discipline such as Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA), and Speech Pathology, preferably with some prior experience in administering intervention and/or teaching children with special needs to make lasting positive cognitive and behavioural change.
As a Therapist, you can expect to work within a dynamic, fast-paced clinical context with a clientele that presents with a spectrum of conditions, offering a rich learning environment for both new graduates and seasoned professionals.
Successful candidates will manage a caseload comprising of children and young adults with conditions as varied as autism spectrum disorders (ASD), language impairment, attention deficit disorder (ADD/ADHD), Dyslexia, Learning Difficulties, behavioral and emotional dysregulation, etc.
Comprehensive orientation & training will be provided at intake and throughout the year to ensure that successful candidates adhere to and maintain a high level of competency, professionalism, and work ethic. Training modules include the clinical administration of non-invasive neuromodulation (i.e., Neurofeedback, tDCS, HEG-Neurofeedback, etc.) physiological self-regulation (e.g., diaphragmatic breathing, etc.).
- Administer therapeutic intervention in accordance with your training, e.g., behavioural therapists can be expected to administer behavioural (e.g., ABA, Discrete Trials, etc.) and Speech Pathologists to administer Speech therapy sessions.
- Administer neuro-modulation therapy
- Conduct consultations with clients to provide feedback on findings of assessments and progress of therapy/training.
- Participate in case management and preparation of clients’ progress reports.
- Must hold a minimum of a Diploma 3 or Bachelor’s Degree in an allied healthcare discipline. Outstanding graduating students in their final semester of a Bachelor’s program are also invited to apply.
- Some experience working with children below the age of 12 is preferred.
- Preferably with prior training/certification and experience in – Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), and/or Speech Therapy, and/or Sensory Play, and/or related special needs interventions.
- Some oral and written English abilities will be an advantage.
Other jobs at Brain Optimax
Intern Digital Marketing Specialist
Business Development Assistant Manager
Perks of the Job
Competitive base salary as part of a remuneration package
Opportunity for promotion to a leadership role.
Incentives & Bonuses
Revenue and Performance-based incentives and/or bonuses for achieving KPIs.
Paid Vacation Leaves
Annual paid vacation leave in addition to block public holiday leaves
Selected candidates from outside Jakarta may be offered an accommodation allowance.
Interested? Submit your CV to get Invited for an Interview
If you are passionate about helping children and young adults develop cognitive strength to excel academically, and learn behavioural and emotional regulation within a dynamic, international, bilingual eclectic practice, get invited by applying today.
Related Job Openings
A 2 – 3 months intensive, hands-on clinical program for graduating students or fresh graduates in Psychology – View Listing
An opportunity for Masters graduate in Psychology to jumpstart your career in a clinical setting – View Listing
Jl. Boulevard Raya Barat, Complex Mall of Indonesia, M38 Miami Bay
Jakarta, Indonesia 14240
(+62) 87887 223167