Academic performance could at times be undermined by poor emotional regulation of anxiety, stress, fear which often leads to unsatisfactory performance outcomes under stressful test conditions or poor study habits. Ineffectiveness at planning and organizing, difficulty shifting tasks, sustaining attention often have a neurological basis that underlie these challenges and get in the way of academic success. The good news is that the human brain is neuro-plastic and could therefore be neurologically retrained to achieve emotional balance, stability as well as to correct inefficient brainwave patterns that underlie ostensibly “bad habits” including short or subjective attention, poor planning and organizing.
Brain Optimax’s academic Get Brain Fit program is designed to bring out the best in students to regularly and consistently perform at their unique level best by optimizing their brainwave and internalizing good self-regulation of their autonomic nervous system to achieve optimal cognitive, emotional and physiological performance.
Get Brain Fit is a program specially designed to help students secure the best chance of excelling in school, college and in life.
Get Brain Fit isn’t a one-size fits all program. Our programs are fully personalized to meet the unique challenges and goals of the individual student and include:
- Initial assessments for cognitive strengths, level of creativity
- Developing a personalized one-on-one training program to help each student reach his/ her full potential
Get Brain Fit program is based on techniques drawn from the field of neuro-psychophysiology. Applied Neuro-psychophysiology is a sub-discipline within the broader field of Psychology that integrates Neuroscience, Physiology and Psychology with the aim of helping a person improve nervous system function by enhancing self-regulation of the autonomic nervous system.
Some of the benefits students receive through Brain Optimax’s Get Brain Fit for Schools & Colleges training include:
- Significantly higher examination and tests scores
- Increased overall academic performance
- The ability to learn more, learn faster and retain what is learned
- Greater calmness during study and more effective study habits
- Better sleep habits and sounder sleep
How To Get Started on Training
Getting started on training is simple. Select one of the following options:
- Fill out the online form below for us to get back to you.
- Email us at email@example.com
- Call us at +62 21.4587 0229 or +62 21.94747 614. We are open between Monday and Friday from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM and between 9 AM to 1:00 PM on Saturday.