In-Clinic. Full-time Position
We’re an integrated holistic neuro-psychological services outfit with a primary focus on neuro-enhancement, behavioural therapy that focuses on improving specific behaviors, including social skills, communication, reading, as well as adaptive learning skills, such as fine motor dexterity, hygiene, grooming, domestic capabilities, punctuality, and job competence, and academic remediation as part of our repertoire of therapeutic services. We are currently seeking passionate new graduates and experienced candidates with an academic background in Psychology and preferably, some prior training and experience in administering behavioral intervention and/or teaching to help children with special needs make lasting positive cognitive and behavioural change.
As a Clinician, you can expect to work within a dynamic, fast-paced clinical context with a clientele that presents with a spectrum of conditions, offering a rich learning environment for both new graduates and seasoned clinical professionals.
Successful candidates will manage a caseload comprising of children and young adults with conditions as varied as autism spectrum disorders (ASD), language impairment, attention deficit disorder (ADD/ADHD), Dyslexia, Learning Difficulties, behavioral and emotional dysregulation, etc. Candidates would be required to work an average of 40 hours per week.
Comprehensive training will be provided at intake and throughout the year to ensure that successful candidates adhere to and maintain a high level of competency, professionalism, and work ethic. Mandatory training modules include the clinical administration of neuromodulation (i.e., EEG Biofeedback, tDCS, Brainwave Entrainment, etc.) physiological self-regulation (e.g., Heart Rate Variability, diaphragmatic breathing, etc.) as well as psychotherapeutic interventions.
- Conduct consultations with clients to provide feedback on findings of assessments, progress of therapy/training.
- Provide comprehensive assessment of children, teens, and young adults with challenges such as cognitive/neurodevelopmental disorders, e.g., Autism, ADD/ADHD, anxiety, depression, OCD, etc. using Neuropsychological diagnostics, psychometric instruments, continuous performance tests, etc.
- Those with a background in behaviour therapy will be expected to administer behavioural therapy sessions (e.g., ABA, Play Therapy),
- Administer neuro-modulation therapy
- Provide psychotherapeutic interventions, counselling, etc.
- Case management and preparation of clients’ progress reports.
- Must hold a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Behavioral Therapy and or related major.
- Some experience working with children below the age of 12.
- Preferably with prior training in – Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), Play Therapy, Sensory Play, and/or Psychometric Testing and/or Counselling.
- A minimum of intermediate-level spoken and written English.
Other jobs at Brain Optimax
Intern Digital Marketing Specialist
Business Development Assistant Manager
Perks of the Job
Competitive base salary as part of a remuneration package
Opportunity for promotion to a leadership role.
Incentives & Bonuses
Revenue and Performance-based incentives and/or bonuses for achieving KPIs.
Annual paid vacation leave in addition to block public holiday leaves
Regular and ad hoc pizza parties and lunches to foster team spirit.
Interested?! Submit your CV to get Invited for an Interview
If you are passionate about helping people, especially children, and young adults develop cognitive strength to excel academically, learn behavioural and emotional regulation, and grow a stronger brain within a dynamic, international, bilingual eclectic psychological practice, get invited by submitting your CV today.
Submit your CV in the English language with a recent photograph and cover letter to:
- *Type “Clinician Application” in the Subject line.
Jl. Boulevard Raya Barat, Complex Mall of Indonesia, M38 Miami Bay
Jakarta, Indonesia 14240
(+62) 87887 223167